Facebook ads allow you to broaden your reach to targeted audiences. You can create a paid ad for Facebook in Boma alongside your email and social posts. This functionality comes built into your Boma plan.
- Select New Campaign
- In the Campaign Setup of the campaign flow select Facebook/Instagram Ad which is located in the advertising section
- On the audience step you need to define your audience.
- You can target people based on their location, age, interests and gender
- You can input multiple interests
- Decide what you want to spend promoting the ad. Set your budget and the length of time you want the ad to run.
- Please note there is a minimum spend of USD$5 per day
- Add your content starting with the image, you can upload your own or search our free media library
- Add your ad content including a headline and a URL link and a call-to-action button from the drop down menu.
- The final step is to Review the ad to make sure you’re happy with it. Then either set the campaign live or schedule it to begin at a future date.
Once you click the submit button, BOMA will send the ad to Facebook for their approval and then start delivering the ad.
After you publish your ad, we'll start tracking engagement, your return on investment, engagement, and cost-per-click results on the Campaign insights page.
If you are on a free trial, you will need to enter your credit card details to create a Facebook ad.