To send an email campaign start on the Boma Dashboard.
Click on the New Campaign button and follow the 5 easy steps:
1. Channel. Enter a name for your campaign and select 'email' in the Content Delivery box.
2. Audience. Choose which contacts you want your email to go to. You can choose to deliver to all your contacts or select contacts using your tags.
3. Media. Select from the image library or upload a high res image from your computer
4. Content. Click on the button Define Content. To create your email content 'Click to Edit' on the email. You can write your email content here or paste copy from your computer. If the content is longer form, you can write a preview and include a link button to take contacts to your website or blog page (make sure you have updated your website first).
Send a test email on this page to make sure you are happy with the final layout and content. Click Save.
5. Review and Send. On this page you can view the subject, the audience and content. If you want to make any changes click on the Go Back button to take you to the element you want to change.