Facebook ads allow you to broaden your reach to targeted audiences. You can create a paid ad for Facebook in BOMA.
Select Create from the home dashboard then Social Media Ad
Define Audience - who do you want to reach?
- Choose if you wish to run your paid ad on Facebook or Instagram or both.
- You can target people based on their location, age, interests and gender.
- Decide what you want to spend promoting the ad. Set your budget and the length of time you want the ad to run.
- Please note there is a minimum spend of USD$10 per day.
Build your ad - image and content
- Start with an image - upload your own or search our free media library.
- Add your ad content including a headline and a URL link and a call-to-action button from the drop down menu.
- The final step is to Review the ad to make sure you’re happy with it.
Once you click the Schedule Campaign button, BOMA will send the ad to Facebook for their approval and then start delivering the ad.
After you publish your ad, we'll start tracking engagement and cost-per-click results on the Campaign insights page. It can take up to 24 hours before Facebook delivers these analytics.
If you are on a free trial, you will need to enter your credit card details to create a Facebook ad.