Use a branded landing page for times when you want to capture names and contact details:
- Capturing contact details of new leads or prospects
- Collecting signups to your newsletter
- RSVPs for an event
How to create your landing page
- Go to Landing Pages in your top menu.
- Click on the New Landing Page button
- Give your page a name, for example: Webinar
You'll be taken to the editing page. Here you can further customise your page by editing the page heading, body text and contact fields you want to collect e.g. first name, last name, email address, phone number etc.
The Terms and Conditions checkbox gives you approval to store the contact data for new prospects.
Go to the Post-Submit tab to decide what visitors will see once they've submitted the form. Choose from a short message or direct them to a page on your website.
Go to the Settings tab to assign a tag to those who are added to your BOMA contacts database so you can easily identify them later. You can also choose to receive an email notification each time someone completes the form.
Once you're finished, click Save.
Finally, there are 2 options for where your form is hosted:
- BOMA will host it for you. Simply share the URL crested once you've save the form
2. You can take the HTML code and embed it on your website. On the Settings tab, add in your website domain e.g. mywebsite.com. Then click on the HTML Code tab and copy the code. Upload to your website as a new landing page or send to your website developer.
You can now share the URL of your Landing Page via social media or email to start collecting leads and signups.