We've put together a short tutorial that will take you through the process to set up your account step by step.
To setup your account, please ensure you have the following to hand:
- Business name - e.g. Boma
- Account holder name - e.g. John Doe
- Account holder email address - e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business logo - for best results use a hi-resolution image eg >300 DPS
- Business address - the physical or postal address
- Business social media links - e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Website URL - e.g. www.bomamarketing.com
Setting up a new account is so easy with Boma. First, click on our Create Account link.
Enter your name, company and email details, and we'll send you an email to verify that you're you.
Once you've set your password, you can enter your website, industry, postal address and Country.
You'll land on your Dashboard page. You can create a campaign instantly, or follow the "Getting started" links to set up your account.
You can connect your Social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
You can customise your email theme with your logo. You'll also need to enter in your default email settings, such as "from" name and address, and social links in your email footer.
You can also connect your Xero account to import your Xero contacts, or upload your own list with our import function.